A few Month ago Meizu released global beta version of their newest mobile system. Flyme OS 6 were sent to the closed group of beta testers and i have pleasure that one of our respecte dev Tirth Patel had built this rom for Mediatek MT6592 devices.. I’ve been using this for more then a week and decided to share my reviews and opinions with you all.
About this version
- Added Google Installer Flyme 6 For Gapps
- Added Smart Wake , with app Integration in settings
- Added SuperSU
- Added Kernel Auditor
- Added Sony Keyboard
- Added OTGMounter
- Added Xposed (now u can install packages from application)
- Added OMX MTK Video Decoder
- Added Root Explorer
- Added MX Player
- Added Reboot Mode app
- Added Sony Music Player
- Fixed Camera & Gallery [with stock LineageOS application Source]
- Fixed Youtube
- Fixed Green Lines In Facebook
- Fixed VPN
- Disabled Checking Signature Applications System Completely
- Activated ClearMotion, BRAVIA v4 and X-Reality Engine v4,
- Spelled trouble-free codecs to view FullHD streaming video
- Improved battery power at the expense of the binaries and libraries
- Patched Power Profile
Note: This version of Flyme 6 build is not favourable for Dual Sim users who are willing to use Data Connection on both sim’s. If you use dual sim in this rom the the data connection option will get disabled. This is a source but and i hope it will be fixed soon.
I personally advised you all to use single sim for data connection on this rom.
- Flyme Open Source Project
- Fire855 (MT6592 Maintainer)
- Ferhung (MT6582 Maintainer)
- Tirth Patel (Built the Rom from Source for Mt6592)
- Tribetmen (2G/3G Switch and Data connection after reboot Fixed)
- Ahmed Nasser HK (Fixed critical Bugs)
Thank you for visiting Droidadda and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next article. Till then stay peace.