Android Open Source illusion Project
A Stable Release For Micromax A106
This is clearly one of the advantages of rooting your Android phone (read: Benefits of Rooting an Android Device). You can update Mediatek MT65xx devices to Android 6.0 NitogenOS Nougat custom firmware using the tutorial below. This is not an official release by LG/Google, but just a custom ROM which would require a custom recovery like Carliv Touch Recovery or TWRP Recovery and your phone must be rooted in order to flash the ROM zip and Google Apps zip files on your phone.
Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.
- Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
- Paul Clark
- Akhil Narang
- Alex Couderc
- Sean Grondin
- Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
- Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
- Visit AOSiP and post your issue with your log in the bug reporting section.
- Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.
Download Rom and copy to SD Card
Reboot into TWRP Recovery
Go to Wipe Option in TWRP
Go to Advanced Format option
Choose cache ,Data ,System and Dalvik cache partition and swipe for Formatting.
Flash ROM = wait until finish
First time boot after flashing takes time. Please be Patienced.
|Device||Micromax Unite 2|
- Google, Euphoria-os, Dirty Unicorns
- AICP, Screwd, Omni,Cyanogenmod
- SlimRoms, ChainFire, Paul Clark
- Beanstown106, Mazda, Daniel Ascherl
- Ferhung, Shreesha Murthy, Alex C
- Varun Chitre, Tirth Patel, Akhil Narang
- Sunmughan Swamy, Yazad Madan
- Kishan Patel, Samar Vispute
- Sprout, AOSiP Devs, Rock Bhaskar
Thankyou for visiting Droidadda. For fast access to our service Bookmark & Subscribe us now. Share this article with your friends and show how they can customize their Android device using this Aosip Rom. If any issues then feel free to comment below.