Latest Stable Lineage OS 13.0 For Micromax A104
What is Lineage OS?
- Kernel Bugs (Vpn) ~ Still working on some devices
Download Rom and copy to SD Card
Reboot into TWRP Recovery
Go to Wipe Option in TWRP
Go to Advanced Format option
Choose cache ,Data ,System and Dalvik cache partition and swipe for Formatting.
Flash ROM = wait until finish
First time boot after flashing takes time. Please be Patienced.
Must Read : List of Devices Officially Supported Lineage os
Watch This Video Below For Reviews
- Use this post only with the MT6582 devices.
- Do not use this post for any other different Android devices.
- For the ‘how-to’ guide to be completed successfully you will need to have a rooted device and a custom ROM has to be installed on it.
- The installed custom Recovery has to be TWRP Recovery. No other different Custom Recovery works with the Mokee M Android 6.0.x installation.
- Make sure that the installed TWRP build is the latest one, so that it will support the new Android 6.0.x custom ROM installations.
- In the ‘how-to’ part of this post you can find two extra preparation steps: the NANDROID Backup and the Factory Reset ones.
- The NANDROID Backup creates a full restore point for your device, one that you can use in case the new custom ROM doesn’t work with your phone.
- The Factory Reset process wipes clean the system partition, but it won’t delete any data files from the internal storage.
- Factory Resetting the device means that the old custom ROM will be removed completely for the new Lineage Os Android 6.0.x Custom ROM to boot successfully.
- In case you have to save any data from installed applications, then you should use the Helium app.
- Use the tutorial only if you are an advanced user. We cannot be blamed in case you brick the phone nor in case you lose any data in the process.
- Read the entire tutorial first and make sure that you won’t be skipping any steps.
- Check the battery charge level of your device and make sure that it is over 50%, as it will prevent the phone from switching off during installation.
- Now that you know all of the above you can continue to the next part of this post.
How to Update Your MT6582 Device to Lineage OS ROM:
Download the Lineage OS from link below
Transfer both zip files on your phone’s internal storage.
After the files are copied you can disconnect the phone from PC.
Do not unzip the files.
Power off your phone.
Now boot it in TWRP Recovery Mode.
Select the ‘backup’ options.
Set a name for this file and confirm process.
Start the ‘factory reset’ process:
Select ‘wipe’ option and confirm.
Now you can begin the Lineage OS installation:
Select ‘install’ and find the Custom Rom zip file and load it.
Confirm the flashing process and wait until the Custom Rom is done installing.
Install the Gapps zip using the same steps above after the Rom is flashed.
When all files are done installing you can reboot your smartphone in normal mode.
- Lineage OS Team
- Tirth Patel (Built from source)
- Tribetman (for fixing 2G/3G)
- Sunmughan Swamy
- Ferhung, Fire855
- Mediatek Dev’s
- You all for testing
Link For You: For More Custom Roms Visit here. If you need any extra help completing this guide, then you should tell us in comments. If installation fails, then the only thing that you need to do is to try and repeat the whole tutorial more than once.
Thankyou for visiting Droidadda. For fast access to our service Bookmark & Subscribe us now. Share this article with your friends and show how they can customize WhatsApp. If any issues then feel free to comment below. Peace out.