Android O Developer Preview 2
was out two days back, and it is booming all over the internet, and it had exciting features. There is a Dot notification and along also new quick settings. We have already discussed in our previous article. We have also seen that Emoji are also changed, and they are fun. In this article, I will be telling you the way you can install Android O Emoji on any Android device.
Android O is the latest version of the Android which will be coming soon in Q3 of this month. We are excited about this new Android O and its amazing features such as Picture in Picture mode and many other features which are eye-catching.
Everyone loves Emoji, and we use this emoji while texting anyone on WhatsApp or sometimes via text message. We have previously seen that in Android Nougat the emoji’s were changed and again in Android O it is changed again.
This new Emoji looks great, and when you are receiving any message in the quick settings, you will see the Android O emoji. If you want to install it on your device. Then you can flash the file on your device.
Also Read: How to Enable Android O Boot Animation on Any Android Device
If you want to install this emoji on your device, then you can simply flash the zip file which we have provided below in this article. You can flash the file with the help of custom recovery such as TWRP
or Philz recovery.
Android O Replacer Emoji is the small file which will help you to install the Android O Emoji on your device. You need to make sure that you have installed the all new Google keyboard on your device. You can click on the emoji tab in the keyboard, and you will find the new emoji.
The best part about this emoji is that there will be a new emoji style in your quick settings bar too. There is entirely new changes in this API of Google, and it is cool, and you should give a try to this emoji on your device.
How To Install Android O Emoji on Any Android
- Download the zip file of Android O Emoji Replacer on your device and put in some folder
- Switch off your device and press Volume Down + Power Key and boot your phone into recovery. Your device might be having a different combination.
- You will be booted into the recovery mode and Click on the Install Button.
- Search for the zip file in the folder which you have downloaded.
- Tap on Android O Emoji Replacer file and move the slider to the right to install the file.
- Now, the installation process will be started on your device and reboot your device and see the changes.
- Open your Gboard and click on the emoji button and you will see all new set of the emoji
So this was the article on install the Android O Emoji on your Android device. I’m sure it will clear all your consequences about Android O in your mind. Now you have known all the facts about Android O & I hope you love this article.
Share this article with your friends and do let them know about this amazing application and I hope they will love it and love to install it on their device.
Thank you for visiting Droidadda and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next article. Till then stay peace.
via Blogger http://www.droidadda.org/2017/05/Android-o-emoji.html https://mtkdr0id.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/9b21a-b68a5aee18513d1731a2b247aa995320.jpg?w=300