Stable Hexagon Os for Coolpad note 3
Disclaimer: All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We (TeamAndroid.com) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial 😉
Hexagon Os for Coolpad note 3 – It’s time to rolling out Hexagon Os on Coolpad note 3. This is a wild success from Team Anonymous Mediatek Team for Coolpad users, who want to use Hexagon ROM on his own device. Because in Hexagon Os team AMT fixed some minor bugs. As per report this ROM has compiled from Source by Sam Grande.
This ROM has based on CyanogenMod and includes a huge of Customization features which offer us to customize status background, system Pannel without any coding or skills. Hexagon Os is running with Android Nougat, So if you’re finding any Nougat custom ROM for Coolpad note 3 then that is right option to choose Hexagon Nougat ROM for Coolpad note 3.
As always this ROM is not so much stable for Coolpad note 3. Some bugs are left in this Os. Fingerprint & VoLTE service is not present here. Also, video recording is not working for sometimes. But you can fix these problems by using third-party vendors, Use Camu app to fix video recording bugs from HexagonOs.
Android 7.1 NitogenOS Nougat ROM Details:
This amazing Hexagon OS custom ROM comes with tons of new features and is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. There are tons of useful articles and how-to guides on Team Android for the Coolpad Note 3, but we think you might be interested in the Mediatek Devices right now:
Thanks to Sam Grande for providing us this Awesome Rom.
Like this HexagonOS ROM based on the latest Android 7.1? We love it too and we know you are looking forward to install it on your phone now. Now please read below for important tips on how to make sure your installation goes smooth and you do not end up with any problems.
- Finger Print Sensor
Why Finger Print & VoLTE is not available for Coolpad note 3?
The Team AMT has started to building Unofficial Custom ROMs for Coolpad note 3. The Coolpad has not yet released any source for Fingerprint and volte. So that the Coolpad is not able to fix those problems. That is the reason why FP &VoLTE is not present in Custom ROMs of Coolpad note 3.
Download Rom and copy to SD Card
Reboot into TWRP Recovery
Go to Wipe Option in TWRP
Go to Advanced Format option
Choose cache ,Data ,System and Dalvik cache partition and swipe for Formatting.
Flash ROM = wait until finish
First time boot after flashing takes time. Please be Patienced.
- Do not use this post for any other different Android devices.
- For the ‘how-to’ guide to be completed successfully you will need to have a rooted device and a custom ROM has to be installed on it.
- The installed custom Recovery has to be TWRP Recovery. No other different Custom Recovery works with the Hexagon OS Android 7.x.x installation.
- Make sure that the installed TWRP build is the latest one, so that it will support the new Android 7.x.x custom ROM installations.
- In the ‘how-to’ part of this post you can find two extra preparation steps: the NANDROID Backup and the Factory Reset ones.
- The NANDROID Backup creates a full restore point for your device, one that you can use in case the new custom ROM doesn’t work with your phone.
- The Factory Reset process wipes clean the system partition, but it won’t delete any data files from the internal storage.
- Factory Resetting the device means that the old custom ROM will be removed completely for the new Nitrogen OS Android 7.x.x Custom ROM to boot successfully.
- In case you have to save any data from installed applications, then you should use the Helium app.
- Use the tutorial only if you are an advanced user. We cannot be blamed in case you brick the phone nor in case you lose any data in the process.
- Read the entire tutorial first and make sure that you won’t be skipping any steps.
- Check the battery charge level of your device and make sure that it is over 50%, as it will prevent the phone from switching off during installation.
- Now that you know all of the above you can continue to the next part of this post.
How to Update Your CN3 Device to Hexagon OS ROM:
Download the Hexagon OS from link below
Transfer both zip files on your phone’s internal storage.
After the files are copied you can disconnect the phone from PC.
Do not unzip the files.
Power off your phone.
First thing that you have to do using the Recovery Options is to create the NANDROID Backup of the already installed ROM:
Select the ‘backup’ options.
Set a name for this file and confirm process.
Start the ‘factory reset’ process:
Select ‘wipe’ option and confirm.
Now you can begin the Hexagon OS installation:
Select ‘install’ and find the Custom Rom zip file and load it.
Confirm the flashing process and wait until the Custom Rom is done installing.
Install the Gapps zip using the same steps above after the Rom is flashed.
When all files are done installing you can reboot your smartphone in normal mode.
Device : CoolPad Note 3
Android : 7.x.x
SDK : 25
Kernel : 3.10.x
Chipset : MT6753
- Hexagon OS Team
- Sunmughan Swamy
- Mediatek Dev’s
- You all for testing
Note: The installation process of this new ROM is going to take a while. Also, the first boot process should take at least 10 minutes before it loads all the new files.
If you need any extra help completing this guide, then you should tell us in comments. If installation fails, then the only thing that you need to do is to try and repeat the whole tutorial more than once.
via Blogger http://www.droidadda.org/2017/04/hexagon-os-for-coolpad-note-3.html https://mtkdr0id.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/ffa71-sc.png?w=300