Android rooting is the procedure which is followed by everyone. People always try to install the SuperSU from Chainfire. You have seen that if you are rooting your Android device with the help of SuperSU then you won’t be getting OTA updates on your device. This is the reason why developer topjohnwu came up with the tool of Magisk which helps you to do systemless rooting. Today, i am going to tell you the way to Install this module on your android devices.
Install Magisk On Your Android Device
Also Read: How To Install Kali NetHunter on Any Android
- Magic Mount: This feature will not allow the users to replace the existing files in the system directory but it will allow you to add the new files in the system. In simple words, we can say that it is possible to install all the rooted application on your device.
- Multiple Entry Points: If “Magisk Mount” is not powerful enough to complete your goal. Magisk provides several entry points for developers to run scripts at different boot times, making developers to do whatever they want at any time.
- If you are having applications such as Xposed and Root you don’t need to worry they depend on Magisk interface.
- Magisk.img file will save all your systemless mod in it and its size will increase if you will install more mods on your device.
- Remove verity / force encrypt patches SE Policy.
Must Read: How To Backup & Restore Via ADB on WiFi
- Rooted Android Device.
- SuperSU installed.
- Working internet connection
How to Install Magisk On Your Android Device
- Download Magisk Manager on your device from
- Open the application and Grant the Root permission for your device.
- Now, Magisk will ask you to access the Files on your device. You need to Allow the access for your device.
- Click on Magisk and it will automatically search best Mod for your device and then click on Download and Install button
- The downloading will get started and I will suggest you not to do any changes in your system.
- After downloading process it will automatically unzip the file and install it on your device.
- This will take a while and after Installation is successfully done you need to Reboot your device.
- Done! Open Magisk again and you will see the Successful message and done.
Share this article with your friends and do let them know about this amazing Android application and hope they will love it.