Everyone ! Today i’m presenting you one of the best custom ui based
rom “Samsung Galaxy J3 Marshmallow ui”. Which is an after market copied
device rom. It has all the features like official Samsung J3.
But the main difference is that it is not official firmware.
- Added Clear Motion
- Added Dynamic Statusbar
- Added Gesture Anywhere
- Added Partition Info
- Added HeadsUp
- Added J3 Music App
- SMS app is more like J3
- Dialer app is more like J3
- Contacts app is more like J3
- Added Original Samsung Keyboard
- Added settings tab view option
- Recent apps is more like J3
- Added J3 Ringtones,Notifications
- Added Ripple Animations
- Volume panel is more like J3
- Added Advanced Reboot Menü
- Added Pac Screen Recorder
- Added J3 Sound Recorder
- Added J3 Bootanimation
- Added autostarts
- Added carrier label in Statusbar
- Clock app is more like J3
- Added clock options
- Added screenshot delete button on screenshot saved notification
- Added J3 Browser
- Added J3 2×1 Weather
- Added Multiwindow menu but no open two apps on screen
- Added J3 Edge Screen
- Added Toolbox
- Added Adblocker
- Added Internet Speed Meter
- Added Galaxy Evolution Store
- Added CPU Control
- Fixed application installation problems.
- Changed Icons
- Fixed youtube
- Added Marshmallow animations.
- Fixed root
- Changed lockscreen sounds.
- Net Tweeks
- Power Saver Added
- Init.d Support
- Added Zipalign
- Best battery backup and performance
- Download Rom and copy to Sd card
- Reboot into TWRP Recovery
- Go to Wipe Option in TWRP
- Go to Advanced Format option
- Choose cache ,Data ,System and Dalvik cache partition and swipe for Formatting.
- Flash ROM = wait until finish
- First time boot after flashing takes time. Please be Patienced.
Note: Please Do Not Auto Update. Samsung Will try to push update for its Samsung Phone thinking that it is Samsung MT6582 device . This may Brick your device 😜
Note1: Rom is working fine on my Micromax AD3520. Dont blame if something isn’t working 😛😜
- Use this post only with the MT6582 devices.
- Do not use this post for any other different Android devices.
- For the ‘how-to’ guide to be completed successfully you will need to
have a rooted device and a custom ROM has to be installed on it.
- The installed custom Recovery has to be TWRP Recovery. No other different Custom Recovery works with the Samsung J3 Rom Android 4.4.2 installation.
- Make sure that the installed TWRP build is the latest one, so that
it will support the new android 4.4.2 custom ROM installations.
- In the ‘how-to’ part of this post you can find two extra preparation steps: the NANDROID Backup and the Factory Reset ones.
- The NANDROID Backup creates a full restore point for your device,
one that you can use in case the new custom ROM doesn’t work with your
- The Factory Reset process wipes clean the system partition, but it won’t delete any data files from the internal storage.
- Factory Resetting the device means that the old custom ROM will be
removed completely for the new Samsung J3 Rom android 4.4.2 Custom
ROM to boot successfully.
- In case you have to save any data from installed applications, then you should use the Helium app.
- Use the tutorial
only if you are an advanced user. We cannot be blamed in case you
brick the phone nor in case you lose any data in the process.
- Read the entire tutorial first and make sure that you won’t be skipping any steps.
- Check the battery charge level of your device and make sure that it is over 50%, as it will prevent the phone from switching off during installation.
- Now that you know all of the above you can continue to the next part of this post.
How to Update Your MT6582 Device to Funtouch OS ROM:
- Download the Samsung J3 Rom from link below
- Download Gapps for Android 4.4.2 Rom from here. link below.
- Transfer both zip files on your phone’s internal storage.
- After the files are copied you can disconnect the phone from PC.
- Do not unzip the files.
- Power off your phone.
- Now boot it in TWRP Recovery Mode.
- First thing that you have to do using the Recovery Options is to create the NANDROID Backup of the already installed ROM:
- Select the ‘backup’ options.
- Set a name for this file and confirm process.
- Start the ‘factory reset’ process:
- Select ‘wipe’ option and confirm.
- Now you can begin the Samsung J3 Rom installation:
- Select ‘install’ and find the Custom Rom zip file and load it.
- Confirm the flashing process and wait until the Custom Rom is done installing.
- Install the Gapps zip using the same steps above after the Rom is flashed.
- When all files are done installing you can reboot your smartphone in normal mode.
Device: Generic Mediatek MT6582
And You All 😅
Note: The installation process of this new
ROM is going to take a while. Also, the first boot process should take
at least 10 minutes before it loads all the new files.
you need any extra help completing this guide, then you should tell us
in comments. If installation fails, then the only thing that you need
to do is to try and repeat the whole tutorial more than once.