Install Android Nougat AOSP 7.1 on Lenovo K3 Note
Now you can update Lenovo K3 Note with the latest Android Nougat via AOSP 7.1 Custom ROM. Yes the Nougat AOSP 7.1 custom ROM is now officially available for the Lenovo K3 Note users. The new update some with lots of new features and improvements. TO apply this latest Android nougat update on your phone, you need a phone with TWRP recovery. AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note is ported from Lenovo A7000 source and quite stable for daily use.
All credit goes to the developer Asish RP, who released the initial build of Android 7.1 AOSP Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note. Here in this guide, you can Download, and Install AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note and Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 7.1 Nougat. So let get started.
Things to remember before Install Android 7 on K3 Note
- This guide is only for the K3 Note users, don’t apply this method on any other phones.
- Do tkae the full backup of your phone.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
- Read all steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your K3 Note.
- Based on the latest version of MAD
- Fixed translation in menu reboot
- Updated apps: contacts.
- Added T9 and the caller name in 2 lines
- Launcher replaced by Pixel(bottom bar customizable in the manual)
- Sewn Root and gapps(nano)
- Sewn Sony Music
- The new version of the kernel
- Fixed radio
- Fixed YouTube
- Fixed tethering
- Cut not working item SmartWake settings MAD
Download AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note
- AOSP 7.1 for Lenovo K3 Note – Download, Needrom
- Lenovo K3 Note Modem – Download (Flash only if sim card not detect)
- AOSP 7.1 Gapps for Lenovo K3 Note – Download
Install Android Nougat AOSP 7.1.1 on Lenovo K3 Note
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps zip files from the above mention link and save it on your device.
- Boot your K3 Note into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Once you on the TWRP recovery mode. Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now go back to the main menu of the TWRP recovery mode. To install the Android Nougat on Lenovo K3 Note.
- Select Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- After that Flash, the Gapps Zip file on your phone.
- After flashing both the files, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
- That’s it. Now your K3 Note is running on the latest Android Nougat ROM. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.