(Looto) UC Super Day 2-8 March- Get Amazon Flipkart Vouchers Everyday (Proof Added)
UC Super Day
Offer Is Limited To Only UC Web PC Users & Users Will Get Vouchers
EveryDay , You Will Get Your Winning Vouchers On 8th March
Must Read Loots :
1 . Opinion World Survey – Trick To Win Upto Rs.25000 Flipkart Vouchers
2. True Balance : Get Instant Rs 34 After Signup – Easily Get Rs.400 Amazon Voucher Trick
3. (Maha Loot) Latest Highest Paying Recharge Apps With Download Links
UC Super Days – How to Get Free Amazon Flipkart Gift Vouchers
1 . First of All If You Are New to UC web Then Just Download The Uc Web From Here
2. Now Just Open The Browser & You Will See ” UC SUPER DAY ” Banner There
3. Just Click On The Banner And A Pop-Up Will Appear On Your PC Screen
4. Just Click On “DRAW” Button And You Will Get Your Chance Every Day
5. Bingo !! You Have Won Something From Based On Luck !! I Have Won Rs.20 Amazon Voucher As Shown Below
6. Enjoy !! You Will Get Your Winning Voucher On 8th March From UC WEB Same Contest
Here is Proof Of UC SUPER DAY Voucher
RULES OF CONDUCTING PROMOTIONAL EVENT
1. General provisions
- The Promotional Event is a part of an
advertising campaign for the Organizer and is focused on growing
awareness on its services, forming or maintaining public interest
towards them and promoting them in the market.
- The Event is not a lottery or other
risk-based activity and does not itself aim at profit making and is
conducted in accordance with these rules of conducting Promotional Event
- The Rules include the information in
relation to the Event and users can obtain additional information about
the Organizer of the Event, the rules of the Event conducting, the
quantity of awards following the Event, period, place and procedure for
the receipt of awards by contacting the Organizer at the following
2. Territory of the Event
- The Event takes place in India in the Internet for all India users of UC Browser.
3. Organizer of the Event:
- The organizer of the Event is UCWeb Group of Companies (the “Organizer”).
4. Period and Terms and Conditions of the Event, procedure for picking the Winners
- The Event will be held [from 9th FEB. , 2017
to 15th FEB. , 2017] (both dates inclusive) (the “Period of the
Event”), users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the
campaign page to participate in the Event.
- Picking the Winner – picking the Winner
randomly and automatically from the Participants. The Participant might
receive a notification whether he/she is a Winner after clicking the
button on the draw page or sharing the campaign page or doing other
action according to the directions and rules set forth in the campaign
page. The Winner means the Participant who has received a notification
that he/she is a winner. The decision as to who is a Winner lies at the
sole discretion of the Organizer and the said decision is final and
binding on all Participants.
- The Awards will be sent out to the Winners
during the period [from 9th FEB. , 2017 to 30th MAR. , 2017 (both dates
inclusive) ] (“the Delivery period”)
- All actions contemplated by these Rules are
completed and recorded by the Organizer at the time of India Time. Any
time specified in these Rules should be considered as time of India
Time. Postponing or advancing might happen considering the network
environment and the time difference, the final launching time depend on
the actual situation and lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer
and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
5. Procedure and terms for the receipt of Awards
- If the Participant has received a
notification that he/she is a Winner, the Organizer will request the
Participant to provide his/her address or other contact information,
identity information or certificates(“the winner’s information”) at the
Organizer’s request to receive the Award through the notification page
or through other way that the Organizer recognized before [ 15th FEB.
2017 ]. Only Indian address is valid.
- Organizer sends an offer to enter
into an agreement on the receipt of the Award. By submitting the contact
information to the Organizer the Participant accepts the offer and
enters into an agreement with the Organizer.
- If the Participant fails to submit his/her
winner’s information to receive the Award as required by these rules,
the Participant will be deemed to have refused the Award and waived any
and all rights to claim the receipt of the Award.
- Any Award in eVoucher (coupon\recharge code,
etc) will be send to the winner via the event page of “My Prizes”
within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof; and any Award in kind
will be send to the winner by mail to the address specified for the
delivery of the Award within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof.
The delivery of the Award is exercised at the expense of the Organizer
and the date of delivery shall be the date of transfer of the Award to
the post service. Certain of kind Award may need winner’s in person
delivery, the winner shall go to the designated address to obtain the
Award in person according to Organizer’s requirement.
- The Award is regarded delivery when
Organizer has mailed the Award according to the contact information the
winner submitted, or when the ownership of the Award was transferred to
the winner for Direct to Site delivery.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for
any Award related application process and expense, including but not
limited to the registrations, the insurance, the tax.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for
information incorrectly given by the Winner. If the Organizer cannot
contact the Winner at the indicated contact information and the Winner
does not get in touch with the Organizer during the period specified in
clause 5.1 hereof, the Winner is considered as having refused from its
status as a Winner and from the rights to claim for the receipt of the
6. Participants of the Event
- UC Browser users who are located in India
and comply with these Rules and meet the requirements established by the
Rules are called the Participants.
- The Participants of the Event must be
persons capable of entering into contracts and who have attained the age
required by law to participate in such activities in accordance with
the national legislation of the Participant.
- The Participants of the Event cannot be
employees and representatives of the Organizer, affiliated with the
Organizer persons, their family members as well as employees and
representatives of other entities involved in the organization of the
Event as well as their family members.
- The Winner has a tax duty to pay the income
tax for the Awards in accordance with the applicable law unless
otherwise agreed by the Organizer. By taking part in the Event the
Participants are considered as duly informed about their tax duties.
- The Participants have the rights and obligations established by the current legislation of India and by these Rules.
7. Award fund
- The Awards shall subject to the rules set
forth in the event page. The quantity of the Awards is limited and only
the Winners will receive the Awards.
- One Participant cannot win the kind Award more than once.
- Awards are not transferrable and cannot be
exchanged, replaced and redeemed for cash when initially transferred to
the Winners by the Organizer, unless otherwise agreed by the Organizer.
8. Providing consent to the Contact information Processing
- The Participants other than the Winners of the Event do not provide any Contact information to the Organizer.
- The Winner provides the Contact information to the Organizer based on the agreement on the receipt of the Award.
- While submitting the Contact information to
the Organizer to receive the Award, the Winners consent to the
processing and cross-border transfer of the Contact information by the
Organizer or parties engaged by the Organizer, in a strict accordance
with the goals set out in these Rules.
- The purpose of the Contact information
processing is to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award
with Participant and ensure the delivery of the Award.
9. Procedure of storing of unclaimed Awards
- Awards which have not been requested by the
Winners are recognized as unclaimed and may be used by the Organizer at
10. Special terms
- The Organizer shall not be liable in
relation to the quality of the Awards. Any claims of the Winners shall
be made in accordance with the warranties provided by the producers of
- The Organizer shall not be liable for the
actions of third parties including post services. In case the Award sent
by post was lost or damaged under the fault of the respective post
service, which was confirmed by the respective documents, the Organizer
shall not be liable for the loss of the Award sent to the Winner.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for the
delivery of the Award to inaccurate or non-existing address because of
indicating such an address by the Winner.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for third
parties’ imitation of Organizer or the employee of Organizer,
fraudulency or asking for personal information of the users. Users shall
pay attention to all the said behavior and call the police and apply to
other law enforcement bodies in case of infringement of their rights.
- The Organizer shall not be liable in the
event of force majeure (such as natural disasters, acts of the
government, serious network attack, system error for suspension).
- The Organizer reserves the right of final explanations of these Rules in the event the users find them unclear.
- These Rules shall be governed and construed
in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of a dispute arising
between the Participants and the Organizer, the parties shall endeavor
to settle such dispute amicably. Any dispute relating to the Event shall
be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi, India