WhatsApp introduced its new feature of WhatsApp Status in the latest version of WhatsApp. Some users are loving this new feature and uploading photos and videos on WhatsApp, and comparatively, it is faster than Instagram and Snapchat. If you are going to upload any video, then there is the limit of 45 Seconds. What if you want to Disable WhatsApp Status 45 Seconds Limit on your android phone. This is the reason I am going to tell you the way of disabling this limit on your phone.
I have seen many users love this feature and many of them didn’t love it? Why? Just because they think WhatsApp is a Messaging app. There are other apps for the Status feature such as Snapchat and Instagram. Now, WhatsApp is not going to shut down the Status feature instead they are going to enable the feature of “Tagline” for all the smartphone.
This feature is already launched in iPhone and Windows. Android didn’t receive this feature, and if you need to enjoy this feature, then you can enjoy it by participating the WhatsApp Beta Program where you will be getting the newer updates every day on your phone.
Disable WhatsApp Status 45 Seconds Limit On Android
WhatsApp kept one thing in mind, and that is if they want to give the quality then they need to limit some settings. Such as the limit of uploading video to 45 Seconds. This restriction was removed by the developer of WA Tweaks to 45 seconds. You can publish the as long video you want without any issues.
There are some issues while uploading videos. It is shown to some users only. These are some issues that are encountered if you will stop this feature.
There is a value in Shared_pref folder in which all the settings of WhatsApp is available and WA Tweaks helps it to enable the settings for you this is easy and you don’t need to dig too much into codes.
- The fastest way to disable the limit of 45 seconds.
- No need to dig into coding.
- Issues while disabling the limit
- Root required
- Your some friends might see an error.
- WA Tweaks
- Latest version of WhatsApp: DOWNLOAD
- Rooted Android Phone.
- Android 4.1 and above only.
You may also like: How to Hack Friend & WhatsApp Account Ethically Via Mobile and PC
How to Disable WhatsApp Status 45 Seconds Limit On Android
- Download and install the WA Tweaks from here: DOWNLOAD
- Install the application, and you might get an unknown source warning.
- Just toggle on the unknown sources option
- Now, open the application and grant the root permission.
- Go to Settings > Apps and Force Stop WhatsApp.
- Open WA Tweaks and just Press the menu button.
- Now, click on WhatsApp Tweaks and a new tweaks page will open.
- Click on Bypass 45″ video limit and make sure there is a tick shown in the checkbox. If it doesn’t show the tick then just put your phone is flight mode.
- After this open your WhatsApp and then upload your video of your choice.
This way you can easily Disable WhatsApp Status 45 Seconds Limit within some seconds. This is the fastest way to turn off the feature without digging into coding. I hope you love this article.
Share this article with your friends who are interested in sharing big videos on WhatsApp. This won’t be ruining your video quality, and this is the nice way of uploading the video on Status.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this, and I will meet you in the next one soon.
via Blogger http://www.droidadda.org/2017/03/how-to-disable-whatsapp-status-45.html https://i1.wp.com/xtremetricks.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/New-WhatsApp-Status-feature.jpg?resize=800%2C400&ssl=1