Amigo OS is a third party ROM that developed by Chinese brand Gionee. Amigo means friend in the Spanish language and the Amigo OS hopes to make friends with Android users around the world. Recently, Gionee unveiled the AmigoOS 3.0 that based on Android 5.0 Lollipop version and the Amigo OS is currently under internal BETA testing process. Let’s take a look at the overview of Amigo 3.0 through the images above.
- Please report if you found any.
How to Root ?
- Download and extract the Patch from the above download link.
- You will found three zip files named patch, supersu & patch 2
- Reboot to your recovery mode.
- Now flash the patch.zip then supersu.zip and then the patch 2 zip.
- Now reboot your device.
- If twrp offers you to install supersu press ‘Do not install’ Hope this process will work on every phone…
Device : Walton Primo GH6/GH6+
Rom Name: Amigo UI v2
Android v : 6.0
ChipSet : MT6580
Kernel : 3.18.19+
Final Words :
This post has been taken from Droid Portal. Please DoFollow this blog for more Awesome and Cool stuffs.